I haven’t posted anything for months!!! I’m so sorry!! :( X
Well, I found an awesome braided bun on the internet.
I recreated it so let me show you how it looks like :)
I loooooove you so much and please forgive me for not posting anything since march!! I will change that :)
I’m sorry for the bad quality but i took this photo with my phone
Hi guys! :)
The last days I was looking for some love quotes and found the following one.
I like it. :)
You, my love, are like the sun.
You are able to do anything you want and there’s at least one person you make happy.
You could be able to melt the mountain away before the titanic crashed it. You could light the world up.
But sometimes you aren’t there and I miss you so much.
I don’t know why but I think this quote has something magical and making me happy.
What do you think guys?
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
~ Nelson Mandela
What do you think about this quote?
I think it’s absolutely true.
1. You need: a jar, sugar, honey, a
2. Fill the jar with sugar
3. Then fill in some honey
4. Now mix it together
5. Apply it on your lips, wait for
about 15-20 minutes, then you
can lick it of (it’s very delicious
and your lips will be very soft)
Hey guys! I started some research and wanted to know the trends coming in 2014.
This is what I found out:
- The colour of the year will be yellow. You can buy clothing, etc. in every kind of yellow you want (mustard, sun, curry,…)
- Shorts which are not as short as hotpants but also not as long as bermudas. You can combine them with blouses, etc.
- Flower prints: you will find them in every variation, colour, and design.
- Transparent: They can be very elegant but also suitable for your work or school day.
- Skirts which reach your knees. So the time of miniskirts is almost over and skirts will be more elegant.
- Hats: I adore this accessoir and I was very happy when I found it on the list.
- Solo prints or quotes that you find on pullovers or t-shirts.
- round (sun)glasses: the 70ies are back!!!
- The perfect clothing for spring: vests in every variation and colour.
I hope I could help you finding the perfect outfit this year. have a nice 2014 which you will never forget!Love ya, guys!♥
Hey ladys and gentleman! :D
New years eve! Do you have plans for 2014? :)
I hope you all have an amazing evening/night and a perfect start in 2014!! :)
Me and http://www.waiting4theright.wordpress.com
We were bored and decided go take lots of photos :)
And yes, i have hands, but it was very cold :D
Enjoy your last week of 2013!
See you! :*